Friday, August 24, 2012

Teacher Week: Wednesday--Freebie Friday!

So, I've not posted since Tuesday because Blogger was making me crazy!  It wouldn't let me upload any images.  I tried many times and then decided I needed to smash my computer take a break before I lost my mind.  It still isn't cooperating, but I found a way to work around the weirdness.  One person said to post the pictures in HTML mode instead of Compose mode, so...  TA-DA!  It worked.  Has anyone else ever had that problem?  So, close your eyes and think back to Wednesday...OK.  Open your eyes.

WHERE I WORK WEDNESDAY:
I haven't even been into my school yet!  I could have snuck in this week, but then I would have had to put Real Clothes on, not Vacation Clothes (a.k.a only acceptable at Walmart).  Staying home was soooooo much easier!  I prefer not to think about unpacking and organizing my room in the 2 days we're given.  I'm OK with denial.  In any case, here is a picture of Harvey Clarke Elementary in Forest Grove, Oregon!
 
THERAPUETIC THURSDAY:
After Blogger was being obnoxious, I decided I REALLY needed a therapuetic day which consisted of  snuggling my Hubby, watching movies, and some Medicinal Ice Cream.  What is that, you ask?  Why, that is the ice cream you eat for "medicinal" purposes, so you won't need real medication when you lose your mind.  You may have already tried Medicinal Dark Chocolate, which works, too.



See? It says so on the tub! It's for therapy!


FREEBIE FRIDAY:
Well, I decided to whip up a new Word Work sheet so that I have another option for kids to practice their spelling words and/or word families.  So, click on the picture if you're interested!  If you liked and downloaded the sheet, please leave a little love in the form of a comment.  Thanks! :) 


Have a wonderful weekend!  I'm going back to school/work on Monday!  Hmmm...perhaps I should have practiced going to bed early/waking up early before now?  Oh, well.
Corinna
 

6 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR SHARING!!!! P.S. I second your choices on your shelfari! Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I stopped by your blog and got some good ideas. I'm following you now. :)
      Corinna

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I know that the kids will love writing with different materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great word work pages. I cannot wait to use them with my firsties. I'm following you now.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyce! I'm glad you can use it. I wanted some "no prep" word work, since we have so much to do. Thanks for following. :)
      Corinna

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover