Sunday, December 9, 2012

Freebie Companion Pack to Use With My Santa's Christmas Math Centers

Hi Friends!  I am so thankful for my followers and for the people who bought my products on TpT!  So, here is a FREEBIE for you!  I created "Evens & Odds, Numbers & Gnomes," which has math worksheets & signs for you to use along with my Teachers Pay Teachers Product, “Santa’s Christmas Math & Literacy Centers” or as a stand-alone item.  Scroll down to see pictures of some of the items you'll get.

This companion pack contains:
**Evens & Odds helper signs
**Greater Than, Less Than, & Equal To helper signs
** Evens & Odds worksheet
**Greater Than/Less Than worksheet
**Standard Notation to Expanded Notation worksheet
**Expanded Notation to Standard Notation worksheet
 

Freebie Fridays

I'm also linking up to TBA's Freebie Friday!  So, after you download my freebie, take a look at some others!  If you're a new visitor and/or follower, be sure to comment and leave your info so I can visit your blog, too!  Thanks!

Have a great week, Everybody!
Corinna

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover