You can read more about it HERE at my Teachers Pay Teachers store. If you download the preview, there is a freebie sheet in there for you. I have found that creating my own materials to meet Common Core State Standards has made me A LOT more familiar with the standards than I was before! Do you find that as well?
I also was able to overcome my technology issues and posted my Winter Math & Literacy Activities Pack. It has quick and easy centers and reproducibles for your Common Core classroom! These can be used as seat work and/or centers. These are adorable in color or in grayscale. The centers have just enough color to be cute and not deplete your colored ink supply! I have printed them in black and white and mounted them on colored paper and they are still adorable. Did I mention that I love things to be cute?!?
- Pauly Polar Bear’s 120 charts (includes counting multiples of 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s)
- Pauly Polar Bear’s Commutative Property of Addition
- Polar Pals Place Value Match-up
- Winter Count, Group, & Tally
- Polar Pals Evens & Odds Game (with Expanded Notation)
- Eskimo Expanded Notation
- Pauly and Penny’s Greater Than Less Than Sort
- Arctic ABC Order
- Snowy Sight Word Bingo
- Blizzard Sight Word Card Game
- Winter Making Words
- Winter Nouns
- Cold Contractions
Have a great week, Everybody! What are you doing with your students this week?