Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Technology FAIL!


Hi Friends! My Internet service has been very cranky lately and so have I so I haven't been able to get on blogger long enough to get a post finished! So, I'm crossing my fingers and this is going to be short and sweet...
Thanks to all of you who have become new followers! I have a bunch of new people and I'm thankful you're here!

Here's a little freebie for you! I've wanted to make a book hospital for about two years quite some time, so here it is finally. Just print this label and stick it to a tub. Kids can put the hurt books there so they can be fixed up as soon as I get a parent helper to do it for me right away!  Click on the picture and save it.
 
I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!  Have a great week!
Corinna

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for this adorable label! Creating a book hospital is on my to do list also. It matches the labels on my book bins perfectly!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Corinna,
    That is adorbs...I have a book hospital sign but I may have to change it now..and guess what I have a ton of books in it that I have been hospitalized for quite some time now...is there a doctor in the house!!!lol
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute!!! Thank you for sharing.
    Yashika
    somewherebetweenfirstandthird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover