I finally hit a landmark in Blogging Land--50 followers! Thanks for following me!
I also have received more blog awards. Thank you to Karmen at Karmen's Kinders of Room 103 and Michaela at O'Fishally Learning for this Versatile Blogger Award!
For the Versatile Blogger Award, here are the rules:
1: Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2: Include the link to their blog.
3: Include the image in your blog.
4: Give 7 Random facts about yourself.
5: Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the Award!
6: When nominating, include the links to their site.
7: Let other bloggers know they have been nominated!!!
So, here are 7 Random Facts About Me:
- I have been teaching since 1992.
- I am married to my college sweetheart and my 20th wedding anniversary will be on 12-12-12.
- I played the drums in school for 10 years.
- I love to scrapbook and do crafty projects (when I have time).
- I love naps!
- I love to watch “So You Think You Can Dance.”
- When it comes to creating things to use with my students, if it isn't cute, it isn't worth doing! Yes, I'm
very OCDa perfectionist. My mom (also a teacher) says that things should be "'visually pleasing." :)
I also received the One Lovely Blog Award from Kylee at Reflections at Recess and Elizabeth at Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Class
Here are the guidelines for the "One Lovely Blog Award."
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.
Since bloggers get awards that may not show up on the blogs yet, I am nominating these new Bloggers for one or both of the above awards and the bloggers may choose which award they want/don't have yet.
Jackie at Crazy Days in First Grade
Marlene at I Heart Teaching Elementary
Jana at Jana's Spot
Tina at Laugh, Live, Love, Learn
Mrs. Saunder's at Mrs. Saunder's Lovelies
Erin at The Elementary Adventure
Elizabeth at The First Grade Jungle Room
Caralee at Confessions of a Teacherista
Meredith at Diary From a First Year Teacher
Rebecca at First Grade Fascination
Elizabeth at Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Class
Amanda at Reaching for the Top
Kristin at Teaching in a Nutshell
Judy at Teaching Little Apples
Be sure to hop on over and visit these blogs! Thanks!