My new blogging buddy, Melissa from Teacher Treasure Hunter, let me know about the "Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop" started by Janis at Grade Three is the Place for Me! If you are a newbie like me, you may want to join in the fun! Here are some things Janis would like us to share:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I am in Oregon.
2. I am going to be switching from 2nd grade to 1st grade...It has been a long time since I've taught first grade. My mind is spinning with ideas for teaching these kids!
3. I have taught since 1992 in 1st, 2nd, and 1st/2nd blend classrooms.
4. I started blogging at the end of June 2012.
5. This tip came from Marie at The Hands-On Teacher in First!
When you want to leave a comment on someone's blog post and you want your own blog's LINK to show up, all you have to do is type this:
<a href="URLHERE">Your Blog title here</a>
I copied my info to a "post-it" widget on my desktop, then copy and paste it when I make a comment.