Friday, August 10, 2012

Faux Friday Post (aka Thursday's Post)

Guess what!  I  lost my mind  really wanted your weekend to start sooner, so I said it was Friday yesterday in my post.  So, for those of you that don't really have to go to work today,  You're Welcome!  For those of you that didn't show up for work Friday because of my post, you should really pay attention.  To a calendar.  Not me.  So sad.

Now, it is really Friday... 12:48 a.m. to be exact.  So, you say I'd better give you a Finally Friday Freebie, huh?  I may have to make a double post an addendum later...if I feel like it.  If not, you have my permission to enjoy your real weekend.  :)
Corinna

2 comments:

  1. I have had the same problem with my days of the week this week! Come on over and visit my blog!

    Heather
    Keeping It Core

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, I probably won't have a clue what day it is until I start doing calendar math with the kids when we go back to school! :) I'm going to pop over for a visit, soon! Thanks for following!
      Corinna

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover