Friday, August 10, 2012

Freeeeeeeeeeeeebie Friday!

So, this is technically an addendum and not the faux pas of (gasp!) blogging twice in one day! Now that we've got that covered, here is a little Back to School freebie for you. It is a packet of basic handwriting practice sheets for K-2. One is old-school ball and stick style and the other is a "modern" style (I won't mention the D' name for fear of a cease and desist letter!). 

So, pop on over to my Teachers Pay Teacher's Store for your freebie!  When you pick up your freebie, check out some of my other items.  If you're feeling the bloggy love, I'd love to have you rate me/comment/follow my TPT Store while you're there.  Thanks!
Freebie Fridays

Happy Weekend, Everybody!
Corinna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover