Friday, October 26, 2012

Freebie Friday Fall Work Work

I'm so happy to be done with Parent Conferences.  It was nice to meet with the families, but I am glad to have a three-day weekend to blog stalk, shop on TPT,  recover my voice and hang out with my Hubby. I know I'm kind of a dork, but I was super excited about coming home, checking my email and finding that I had sold a bunch of my TPT things! I am also getting excited about planning new November activities to do with my Firsties.  
Freebie Fridays
I just had to use my new ThistleGirl graphics, so I whipped up a spelling practice page and linked up with TBA's Freebie Friday.  Write some of your spelling words in the first column before reproducing this page.  Then, students will practice writing the words in "pumpkin/Halloween-ish" colors.  I hope you can use it. 
How are you celebrating Halloween with your students?  We're going  to do Halloween themed math and literacy centers all day, followed by some goodies.  Don't you wish Halloween would just fall on the last Friday of October?  Obviously, nobody consulted with a teacher on this! 
 
If you're thinking about doing an election unit, check out Learning with Mrs. Leeby's "Get Out and Vote" pack.  It is full of great ideas to use with your kiddos.
 
Have a super weekend!
Corinna ¢



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I am IN LOVE with this freebie and your new graphics! Super duper cute!
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover