Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Fun & TpT Sale!

If you are like me, you already know about Teachers Pay Teachers' gigantic Cyber Monday and Bonus Tuesday sale--and you've already pre-shopped and filled your cart with goodies! 

In case you need some new Christmas activities, I've created my first big product: Santa's Christmas Math and Literacy Centers!
I am excited that I finally finished it (thank goodness for our Thanksgiving week break)!  I hope you go and check it out.  There are 12 centers included.  When you download the preview, a FREEBIE Making Words activity is included.  But, since you're my fabulous followers, I'm including another FREEBIE for you.  Click on the picture below to download your freebie. 
Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day!
Corinna
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover