Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fun With Santa!

I am SO ready with a full cart at Teacher's Pay Teachers for their big Cyber Monday sale! Maybe your cart would like my new Santa's Christmas Math and Literacy Centers pack? Take a peek!

CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE

So, this is why my house is still a mess after having a week off! :)  I hope you like it!

My sweet blogging buddy, Leslie, The Groovy Teacher, has some fantastic new products that you really need to take a look at.  Her Super Math Pack 1 and 2 will change the way you teach problem solving with your students.  She also has a fun new Christmas Writing Pack that is great.  Click on the wreath below to see for yourself.
 
Have a joyful week!
Corinna



1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas packets are darling!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming my 300th follower. You made my day!

    Please head over to my TpT store and select any item you want. I would love to gift you something for becoming my 300th. Just let me know via my email link and I'll send you your packet. Please be sure to include the email address where I can send it.

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you are a new follower, please leave a link to your site so I can visit you, too! :)

view sourceprint?01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover